Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Spring Ruffle Top

I found some remnants that I couldn't pass up but wasn't sure what to do with a couple of them until I found this sweet tutorial. It was super fun and a bit complicated but ended up working out okay. (I probably make my projects more difficult than they need to be through not being very thorough with measurements, cutting, etc.)

I'm not sure how often I'll wear this, but I LOVE how fun and sassy it is. Jonathan, when he saw my color combo, got a grin on his face and said remarked about my "impeccable taste". I'm going to pretend he wasn't being sarcastic.

The front.


The back.


And the baby. Just kidding--not pregnant. I just look it from this angle!

3 comments:

liana said...

you have no idea how excited i just got, and then my hopes were dashed.

Joy Vigil said...

ha ha...you're too much!

Anonymous said...

I can picture it! In due time... in God's time!

Ninong Jody