Sunday, September 14, 2008

Original Aprons

This weekend turned into the weekend of cherries, daisies, and polka dots. I spent both Saturday and Sunday working on two new aprons. They were both original designs (or at least a combination of many different aprons). The first was a bit too small (though it fits our model-neighbor perfectly), so I tried something else with the second.


The moment Ali hears me turn on my camera, he runs over. Apparently he likes posing for photos.


All in all, I think I like the second the best. I got to try a few new things with making it more fitted, though the first is a bit more "June Cleaver" as Kylene puts it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like how he is just sitting randomly in the picture next to the apron. So funny. Mia gets excited when the camera turns on too. :) Love the new aprons!

Rebecca Yoon said...

LOVE the aprons! sooo cute! makes me want to turn on the kitchenaid mixer...oh yeah, i got one too!! :)

i am affectionately signing this post as MRS. Yoon :)

JEN said...

K, now i really wan tto make aprons too!!!